What you can expect to learn during our class:
You will learn:
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier, and more comfortable birth.
- To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor.
- What’s wrong with labor as it exists with most other childbirth methods.
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome.
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort.
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction .
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene, and joyful rather than tense and stressful.
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing.
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended.
- Practice in deep relaxation during and between uterine surges.
- The importance of prenatal and perinatal bonding.
- Why women in other cultures have birthings almost entirely free of discomfort.
5 classes, each consisting of about 2 hours:
- How the mind and emotions affect the body.
- Why labor hurts and why it doesn’t have to.
- Releasing fear – the enemy of labor.
- Preparing your mind and body for birthing.
- Avoiding artificial induction and episiotomy.
- Developing ultimate depth relaxation.
- Understanding the stages of labor.
- Preparing your Birth Plan.
- Breathing your baby down for birth.